How do I unsubscribe from emails?
There are 3 basic types of Boostmybrain emails from which you can unsubscribe:
- Science Newsletters (includes Boostmybrain news, sales, and contests)
- New Game Announcements
- Training Reminders
To unsubscribe from any of these emails, follow the steps below:
- You can log in directly to your Boostmybrain account and go to your account page.
- Go to the bottom of the page to see the Notification Email section. Uncheck the boxes for emails you no longer wish to receive.
- Select Save. It may take up to 48 hours for our system to reflect your changes.
Some essential notifications about your account are delivered via email. These are only triggered by actions on your part, so you will not receive these unless you take specific actions on your account. These emails include:
- Receipts and purchase confirmations
- Customer support responses
- Other account-specific notifications